Sunday 22 August 2010

Life begins at 40

Morning all,

I'm going to put up a fortnightly quick note to just to help keep me on track for the goals I have set for myself to accomplish in the next 12 months.

Goals for 15 August 2011:
Pay off /pay back all loans
Weight 69kgs (a curvy size 14 for me)
A BMI of 30 (my GP will determine this)
My possessions decluttered.

Yes I turn 40 on 15 August 2011 and I want to be ready to embrace the next phase of my life.  Even if I was turning 38 or 43 I still would be making these arrangement - I just figure that 40 makes a catchy title :)

My landlords return in February 2012, so I'm using that date for my exit strategy. I want to be financially, emotionally, physically ready to move on. I know that in the course of doing all of the above, I will be letting go of a lot of mental clutter and emotional baggage. Its all part of the process.

23 August Progress:
Loans: Behind schedule (current prognosis 15 October 2011)
Weight: Food intake and dietary changes are being arranged.
Fitness: Not yet arranged. Looking at best long-term options.
Decluttering: Not yet arranged. Looking at options.

4 comments:

Mariann Mäder said...

Honey, keep it up! Your going to get at least close :-)

Seeing from your twitter you're busy doing what I hate most - housework; hope it's done by now and you can have a restful evening!

Melissa Hicks said...

By the time I saw your reply I had finished the housework and played some warcraft with mum. Time for bed now :)

kay jones said...

Good strategy and I'm sure if you keep to them you will achieve as much as is physically possible if not all of them.:)) Good luck and I shall cheer you on from the sidelines

Julie Dollery said...

Good goals. Might be a little much to expect to achieve all of them, but I know you well enough to know you have the good sense to give yourself he odd break where needed. One hint I learned about fitness. A little & often seems to help. Get the core mescles right & it helps the motivation to move the bigger muscles more.

Post a Comment