Friday 25 March 2011

An Inkcircles Day

I had an Inkcircles day today :)

While wearing the hand knitted socks that Tracy sent me a while ago, I was stitching Inkcircles Masquerade when the postie knocked on the door.

He brought me a parcel from Chele that was the Inkcircles Fireweed kit! Thank you sooo much Chele!

He also brought me a parcel from Tracy herself.  It included some beautiful earrings and note cards I bought from the Inkcircles etsy shop.  The earrings are sooo cute and adorable - they are my new favourite earrings that I will wear everywhere!  The note cards are digitally coloured pictures of Tracy's own stitching - very bold and colourful and perfect to send to stitchers ...

Included in this parcel were also some Inkcircles bookmarks that Tracy mentioned on Twitter a while ago, and ....

and ....

and ....

I have a sneak preview of a new Inkcircles chart being released sometime soon ...  Mum and I are doing floss tosses tonight for an alternate colourway .... so ....

Neener neener neener - I know something you don't know :D

What? I'm supposed to act like a grown-up?  Since when???

8 comments:

Michele Anderson said...

Holy Moly Batman, that took FOREVER to get there! I haven't opened mine yet because I was beginning to think I was gonna have to send mine over and insure the bugger for the cost of my house to make sure it got there!!! LOL! Relief big time!!! LOL!

Michele Anderson said...

Went to get my receipt after work and errands. I mailed this on 2/25!

Tracy H said...

Your post system is screwy, since your second parcel from me has arrived before the first. I'm sure it will be there too within a few more days. Sounds like you have been inundated with Ink Circles swag. LOL. Seems the submlinal messages I imprint on everything are having a particularly marked affect on you. Thanks for being both a friend and a fan.

Karen R said...

Great mail day!! I need to see if Wasatch has a Fireweed kit left - after I pay taxes :(

Paula Hubert said...

That's definitely a great mail day - enjoy!

Melissa Hicks said...

The postie knew mum was away and kept the mail until she was due back - so we did get more mail on one day than we usually do :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Tracy still has some copies if everyone else has sold out ...

Melissa Hicks said...

And today, Monday, the postie brought the rest of the held mail - including the other parcel from Tracy. This parcel included the mandela necklace I had ordered, a heap of hand-made cards (I'm certain there are more in there, than just the ones I ordered :)) and two copies of the latest freebie Ink Spot #13. Very pleased with the postie :)

And very pleased that Tracy is such a wonderful person, fabulous friend and uber-talented designer!

Post a Comment