Sunday 19 August 2012

Part 0 – Preface

Who am I and why am I writing this series of articles?

In a former life I used to be a trainer. I would write these types of documents for a living.  Of course I took a lot longer and studied each option in-depth personally then. For example, I would have set up a blog with all of the services mentioned in Part 2 and written long articles discussing how each individual one compares with Multiply, but that was then and this is now. And now I’m out of practice and this information seems urgent.

I am not an expert

I am no expert at anything except at possibly gathering data and presenting it. So I’m doing what I’m do best and gathering a lot of information I’m seeing being flung around and presenting it here in a hopefully nice readable format for my friends to read and use.

I know some of you reading this are using different services than the one listed.  I know some of you are have used Blogger, Blogster  and even WordPress far more than I have.  Please add into the comments any info you think needs to be added into any section.  Any information that is helpful. Anything that is useful and please point out where my information is incorrect or obsolete!

Add your information in the comments or email me, and I will add your information (with proper credit) to the article.  Helping my friends is more important than my ego.

Any other information?

If I skim over a bit or miss something out that you want added in, please tell me. I’m a bit rusty at this whole thing after being away for a few years …

No comments:

Post a Comment