Monday 10 April 2006

First post

Well here it is - I've been thinking of using a blog for a while - but then I've thought its been a bit pretentious thinking everyone will want to read whatever drivel I've spouted :) And there are some people in the world who I don;t want reading whatever drivel I've spouted. So this place seems like the best place for me. I *think* I've set it up so that only my contacts can see my posts and I'll be sharing with like-minded individuals. Lets see how long this lasts :)

Incidentally here's the first letter of the bookmark I'm working on for Paul's mum's birthday in June. Its my next secret stitching project.

2 comments:

XXXX YYYY said...

I have always thought that too and then I thought, why the hell not. I tried a blogger and got bored. But I think the difference here is adding contacts which is fun and having them read yer drivel and write back which they often seem to do, much to my amazement. I can rant and rave and just get it all off my chest which is great.

Melissa Hicks said...

Just discovered one of the downsides to blogging - the only times I have something worth blogging about, I don;t have the time to blog :)

Oh well there will be a few posts today to make up for the past week.

Post a Comment