Sunday 21 May 2006

Sunday update



Well here we are - Sunday again. Quiet week this week - spent most of last Sunday working on Snowflake and then I didn't pick her up again until this morning. So I put a couple of hours in so I could actually show some progress this week

In other news I picked up my knitting again, finished my scarf, bought 9 more balls of feather "wool" and have started knitting squares for a bedspread. Well that's the plan right now, - if I like one of the colours enough it might end up as another scarf.

Other than that, I caught up with my reading - and my housework and unsuccessfully looked for a new house again - blah!

Have a good weekend all - I'm off to work for the afternoon.



3 comments:

Paula Hubert said...

I really do love this one, Mel! I'm sure it's even lovlier in person!

Melissa Hicks said...

Oh it is! I'll try and take a pic with my old camera in the sunshine - see if I can pick up the sparkles!

Gina Martin said...

I can't wait to see the new photos! This is such a lovely piece. :)

Post a Comment