Saturday 11 April 2009

Stitching Update

Well I think I've finally managed to get my camera connected to Mr NTB's computer.  I can't edit or "clean up" the pics in any way so these are just raw photos.  Sorry.

First up is an update to Black Bloomers. 
Apologies for the amount of cat hair.  I don't have my lint brushes with me.  I'm loving the way this one is turning out.

Also update to Vienna Ball.
Yes I have the whole border finished. Finally.  Apparently the amount of teeth gritting and golem like behaviour has been increasing as this part of the project seemed never-ending :yes I will finish my precioussssss".

So - now do I go back to Black Bloomers, start on part 2 of Vienna Ball or start something else I have with me?  Or read a book?

Today's picture is one of the last ones I took of Trubs in the old house.  As you can see there are a number of strategically placed baskets around the room and she sleeps directly on the floor right in the middle of them all.  She's a cat.

5 comments:

Jim Westlake said...

Cats rule.
I really mean it, they RULE. You are merely her subject placed here to do her bidding.

Karen R said...

Ah, cat humor! What a perfect nap window though...

Melissa Hicks said...

Hopefully we can find such a perfect vantage point for her Highness in the new place .....

Paula Hubert said...

Congrats on the progress! And I love Trubs' humor there :)

Rosanne Derrett said...

Now you know why I have never bought a cat basket! The dog has one and several beds but the cats were just too bloody minded to use their own!

Post a Comment