Monday 8 June 2009

Interesting weekend

Well Abby has now joined the family.  She is totally fearless and as you can see, Trubs is keeping her distance but there's no outright hostility.  As soon as they agree on their boundaries and personal spots I think it should all work out fine.

Personally I think Abby should have been renamed Polly.  She loves sitting on my shoulder while I type or stitch.

Speaking of which, this weekend I also finished Part 3 of Vienna Ball.  I haven't included the beads or treasures.  I learned from Mystery IX and will leave them to the very last.

And that's the update :)  Off to open Mariann's RR and start it.

4 comments:

Trish Froggatt said...

Welcome Abby! She looks like such a cutie - I'd forgotten how playful kittens are. Great progress on Vienna - chandelier looks great!

Karen R said...

Ah, she has a name!! Before long, I bet Trubs & Abby will be inseparable :) Vienna looks great - that chandelier is cool!

Sisu Lull said...

The stitching looks great and Abby is adorable.

Lori M. said...

That's a really neat name for a cat Mel. Your stitching looks awesome!

Post a Comment