Saturday 13 June 2009

Q &A (meme from Sisu and others)

1. My Ex ..............is possibly still alive - who knows?
2. Maybe I should ................remove the word should from my vocabulary.  Either do or do not - no should.
3. I love .............the people I live with (yes my cats are people).
4. People would say that I'm .............human. Contradictory, confusing and loveable.
5. I don't understand why .............I can't have everything I want :)
6. When I wake up in the morning ...........I want to break Mr S's alarm.
7. I hate when ............I have failed at something.
8. Life is full of .............wonder and excitement.  Why do we revolved our lives around avoiding it all by requiring money?
9. My past is .............past, Gone. Wish the rest of the emotional baggage had gone with it.
10. I get annoyed by ..............people using advantages I don't have (looks, money, a motorbike in traffic)
11. Parties are fun, but not as fun as ...........spending time with my favourite people!
12. I wish life was not ..............so money-driven.
13. Dogs.............are frequently better people than their owners.
14. Cats.............make life better.
15. Tomorrow is .............not yet here. So deal with what is, not what is going to be.
16. I have low tolerance for.............. wilful stupidity.
17. If I had a million dollars..............I would pay off all the debts that make us feel shackled at the moment.
18. I'm totally terrified of ................my mum dying.
19. I'm so proud of ...............proving all the naysayers wrong :)
20. If you don't post this on your page, you are ...........not a meme lemming :)

1 comment:

Post a Comment