Sunday 29 November 2009

What do I stitch now?

What should I stitch on this week?

A Liz Turner Diehl kit - shop model for Colours Down Under
 
 14

Wicked by Lavender Wings
 
 3

Bah Humbug by Needle Picks
 
 2

The Hardanger project Mariann gave me for my birthday (yes I've found it in the unpacking)
 
 3

One of my numerous ELTWIPS? If so, which one?
 
 2

Any other project you've been waiting for me to start ot get on with?
 
 1

Now that I've finished Vienna Ball and my Christmas gift stitching for the year I'm at a bit of a loss on what to work on next ....

I have some Inkcircles charts/floss/threads that I'm waiting on to arrive in the mail so in the meantime what should I stitch on now?

11 comments:

Mariann Mäder said...

Looks like the Bah Humbug is quick enough to keep you busy for a short while and has enough bah humour to keep up your spirits in general

Janine Smith said...

You know which one I voted for. LOL

Laura Landis said...

Well, the LTD kit will take lots of patience. They're beautiful when finished but a bit of a pain while working on it. That said, I LOVE the LTD's!

Sisu Lull said...

I voted for the LTD. A brand new store needs some models on the wall, right?

Karen R said...

I wanna see a LTD in process :)

Anita B said...

I voted for the LTD. I found one of these on a clearance table recently, and would love to see one in progress!

Hilary Syddall said...

I went for the LTD - followed up by the hardanger!

Lyne-Elizabeth Blodgett said...

I say one of your WIPS Mel - if you are going to have a start when your new chart comes try to get something closer to finished and out of your pile in the meantime.

Melissa Hicks said...

Janine already has some models for when doing trade shows and of course all her own stitching :) I've offered her a loan of my Fireflower from Needlemania and Dogwood Square from Inkcircles. I'm not sure if anything I have here framed is sold by her.Might be the impetus I need to get some stuff framed :)

Julie Dollery said...

I'm going with the pack.

Mariann Mäder said...

I think you only added the Hardanger after I voted ;-)

So - what have you decided?

BTW, hats off to you for tackling a LTD. I have to admit defeat on mine. I gave it away in the end.

Post a Comment