Thursday 12 October 2006

Online Needlework Show


Well having a deliberately quiet day spent mostly dozing (when not being jarred awake by Hip hop music and the sounds of children screaming to be heard over said hip hop) I decided to have a wander through the current Online Needlwork show.

I found a couple of designs I would like:


Camus International

Countess Designs Celtic Medallion Chart

Countess Designs Rose Cross Chart



Cross Eyed Kat

CEK-031 Dragons Welcome

CEK-022 Pawcasso: Blue Room

CEK-018 Labyrinth

CEK-024 Maze



Cross Stitchery Shop Designs

SSD-C82 Is it my eyes?

SSD-C73 Sentimental



Designs by Lisa

DBL-C51 What part of

DBL-C58 My own little world

DBL-C62 Black Beauty or Something in Red?



Dessins DHC

Tattoo Cat 1

Tattoo Cat 2

Black Lace



Enchanting Lair

A Dragon's Lair

Cookie Dragon

Believe



Forever in my Heart

FCS-11 Most of my Money



Funk and Weber

S1101 Silent Night

S108 Night Howl

S109 Lovely Night

S110 Night Lights



InkCircles

Dogwood Square



Keslyns

Forest Snowflake



Liz Turner Diehl

HG011 Historical 17th c. German Garden

HG 16th Century English Knot Garden



Minerva Designs

Art Nouveau Peacock

Art Nouveau Butterfly

Winged Serpent



Picture This Plus:

Ocean Daughter

Wild Fairy Light

Crystal

Smoke

Firebird

Fire



Pine Glen Designs

XS-202 Cross Stitch Addiction

XS-103 Cats in the Garden



Stitchin'spirations:

BS-1101 Garden Traditions - Brandon

BS-1106 Garden Traditions - Albemarle

BS-5101 Getting Lost in a Blackwork Maze



Stitching Pretty
Presents:

Eloquent Christmas

Swirling

Begin it




SzuLet Creations:

SLC0002 Royal Butterfly


SLC0023 Purple Majesty


SLC0022 A Lady's Fancy




X's & Ohs


LL-BW Be Wise


LL-GG Kindness is the Greatest Gift


LL-LY Love yourself


I guess I might have to actually pare that list down somewhat - my credit card simply doesn't have that kind of amount on it - and we *do* have the C-word coming up ....




8 comments:

XXXX YYYY said...

A couple??????? There's an understatement if ever I heard one. My c/card would have a complete meltdown if I went anywhere near that lot.
I'm still eyeing up fabric from Enchanted Fabrics...Hocus Pocus...is it the name or the colour which gets me every time I look at it?? Hmmm.

Natalie Mikesell said...

Mel, I have Ocean Daughter ( it is that design from !?Who Knew?! ) I can mail it to you if you would like it. I will never stitch it because I am just not into mermaids...so instead of it just sitting in my stash, you are more than welcome to it! private e-mail me if you want me to send it to you natmikesell@yahoo.com

Melissa Hicks said...

Ooooh errrrr! Thanks Nate! I'm not usually a Mermaid aficionado myself - but I do like this designers use of colour on this one.

Melissa Hicks said...

To be honest Claire, I'm probably only going to buy 3 or 4 of these charts - but the rest are going on my wish list for me to keep an eye out on eBay and 50% off sales and items like that. With my tastes being so varied - I simply cannot afford to pay retail for *all* the charts I want :)

Paula Hubert said...

I am NOT going to look at these! Nope, not gonna do it. (Well today anyway -tomorrow morning might be another story!) But with us leaving on vacation tomorrow evening, it'll be for wishlist purposes only!

Melissa Hicks said...

Paula - I love your resolve :)

Tracy H said...

It was hard not to find many designs I liked, too. I had my CCs encased in carbonite...at least until my Oregon road trip where I might be able to buy them from the not-so local LNS. Hey, wishlists are free, right?

Melissa Hicks said...

Wish Lists are certainly free :) Fun to make too !!!

Post a Comment