Sunday 1 July 2007

Mel's Sunday Update

Well this is the second non-update week in a row.  Only started stitching again for the first time in two weeks yesterday.  Finally over the flu and sinusitis enough to pick up a needle again.

Well the ten stitches I put in yesterday weren't worth a photo, and it is a small model stitch for Tracy of Inkcircles anyway - so you'll have to wait :) :)

However I do have photos of the previous little object I made for Tracy.  Its a biscornu using motifs and the second colourway for an upcoming design Hanky Psanky. I can't wait for this whole design to be released!  I adore it!

6 comments:

Claire EJ said...

Looks fabulous! great finishing, SG!
Is this back in your garden again? has it been cleared after the storms??

Julie Balla said...

Ooh love the colours in that one. Can't wait to see the full design too.

Melissa Hicks said...

The photos were actually taken a while ago - before the storms. And no my backyard has not been cleaned up - the insurance company appears to be about to reject the owners claim .... it gets messy from there!

Karen R said...

WooHoo! Looks wonderful, and Trubs looks ready to give it a roll! I can't wait to see what Tracy comes up with - I'm always looking for something to do on black :)

Glad you are feeling better! And sorry to hear you and your landlord are getting the insurance runaround; I guess that is universal, too, huh?

Melissa Hicks said...

Actually that's exactly what Trub did - she thought it was a toy and kept rolling it around while I was trying to photograph it. Do you know how hard it is to keep black linen clean outside ???????

The landlady is gearing up to fight the proposed rejection - so we'll see how it goes - but I don't think my backyard will be cleaned up any time soon!

Paula Hubert said...

I love the colors, too - and a great job with the finishing, Mel! I hope the insurance bit gets resolved!

Post a Comment