Sunday 29 July 2007

New Project - help with choices please .....

Evening all,

I thought a Long Dog would be a good project for the train, and I also thought I'd start to use some of the fabric from my Silkweaver FOTM and also some of the threads that I've been gifted with over the past few months.

Like Mariann, I'm usually a green person, but I wanted to do a blue or purple themed one, to branch out so to speak.  I've put two different floss tosses in my multiply site.

The names of the floss tosses are the names of the fabric and you can imagine that the flosses are numbered 1 to 9 from the top of the page (1) to the bottom of the page (9).

Could you please all have a look (especially of you are a blue/purple lover) and let me know which one floss you would prefer on your favourite fabrics. 

I'd just like a few other opinions .....

Hugs
Mel.
http://gothtigger.multiply.com/photos/album/50

4 comments:

Tracy H said...

I like #8 on the smokey blue. WHich Long Dog are you going to do? Some of them look very pretty with a second shade of the color added.

Nancy Murdock said...

I like the Smokey Blue fabric best, but the floss color??? I couldn't decide!

Karen R said...

I like 6, 8, or 9 on Smokey Blue, and 1, 2, or 5 on Poltergeist, though I don't know if any of these three have enough contrast in 1-2 strands. Gee, I don't think that was incredibly helpful....

Jacquelyn Distenfeld said...

I like the top fabric. Any of the colors would work.

Post a Comment