Monday 9 March 2009

2009 Gifts


Received 5 March 2009

This is the infamous September 2008 "lost" gift. It was never delivered, never found in the local Post Office whenever I asked after it and was eventually sent back to the UK.

Kay repackaged and posted it again, this time to my new Post Box in town and (ta da!) it arrived.

I adore the stitched dragon in the frame! This sits next to my monitor every day!

Surprisingly the chocolate was stille dible (urp). The Socks look so kewl and I adore the Devil keyring :)

The cat toy squeaks as well as being filled with catnip and on an extra long string. I can't wait for Trubs to wake up to try this!

Gifts, Random Acts of Kindness etc that I received during the year.

16 comments:

Mariann Mäder said...

That's a great gift, and as usual, Kay hit the nail with everything!

Sisu Lull said...

What a nice package! I love the socks and the dragon is really cute.

Karen R said...

How cute - well worth the wait!!!

Lori M. said...

What a fantastic present Mel!

Lyne-Elizabeth Blodgett said...

What a nice giftie Mel!

Jodie Hill said...

Definately a fun RAK and worth the wait! Congrats!

Claire EJ said...

Of course it's a cat toy, what was I thinking? LOL.
Nice package and the stitched dragon is gorgeous.

Claire EJ said...

nice! very nice.

[seem to be short on words today, sorry.]

Nancy Murdock said...

Great package, so glad it wasn't lost forever!

Laura Landis said...

Wonderful package, Mel! I'm sure we'll see some Ink Circles finishes from you this year!

Laura Landis said...

Fun package, Mel! Well worth the wait!!

Karen R said...

Very nice!!

Sisu Lull said...

Very nice! I like that top fabric. The frog is adorable.

kay jones said...

Glad it arrived and that you like it.

Melissa Hicks said...

I very much do! I suspect Mr S wants to steal the gloves :) And Abby has already laid claim to the frog and has snuggled with it. This is good training for her to chase the stitching frogs :) :)

The whole parcel brought such a smile to my face! When Mr S told me I had a parcel from England I presumed he meant the next RR piece from Claire. What a delightful surprise - you really are a wonderful friend Kay !!!!!!

Nancy Murdock said...

Cute stuff!

Post a Comment