Sunday 13 December 2009

Christmas 2009


I purchased Reindeer Games: The Huddle and the Celtic Cat notecards from Tracy last month. When Parcel number 2 finally arrived (parcel number 1 is still lost somehwere) it contained all of these goodies!

A Beautiful handmade card, A "Practice Safe Hex" badge
A beautiful red and silver heart fob
The Inkcircles chart: Smell of Sulfur
Some gorgeous Carries Threads in *my* sorts of colours: Epiphany, Jewel of the Nile, Wildfire, Thanksgiving, Green and Wild Orchid!
Inkcircles chart: Mother Maya (which I am tempted to stitch in Wildfire!)
Inkcircles Celtic Beasties: Christmas ... or Knot (one of my all-time favourite charts)
Inkcircles Much Heralded Sampler (which includes all the medieval motifs I adore!)
And finally some MEL chocolate (90% bitter) I can't wait to try it!!!!

Thank you so much Tracy! This is completely unexpected and just like you to be so generous! Thank you so much my friend!

Presents cards etc that are stitching related or from stitching friends for Christmas 2009.

13 comments:

Claire EJ said...

Wow, nice gifty!!!

Lori M. said...

Wow, that's awesome and so very generous! That's an incredible gift!

kay jones said...

Fantastic pressie. Enjoy it all.

Karen R said...

Now that's a great package!!! And MM would look great in Wildfire - I have some of that, too, as you might expect :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Gee really ?? {big cheesy grin} Just abput to finish Four i the Bush, probably tonight and then the next Inkcircles start will probably be Smell of Sulphur.

Laura Landis said...

Great package! Love Reindeer Games (I collect reindeer patterns) and all the rest. The threads are gorgeous!!

Laura Landis said...

Love these! I especially like the love garden chart. I'll have to look into getting that one!

Claire EJ said...

Oh nice...I am still going very slowly through a box of the seashells here. trying to make them last unlike the last bowhich took just two days, oops.

Claire EJ said...

It's a nice book. I enjoyed it.

Claire EJ said...

Very nice.

Laura Landis said...

Lovely, lovely threads. How nice to get them for specific charts!

Laura Landis said...

Cool chart and fabric. I especially like the stripey bit on the left of the picture! ;)

Laura Landis said...

Lovely gifts for a much deserving person. Hope you enjoy them all!

Post a Comment