Saturday 26 December 2009

Stitcher's Christmas

Here you can see Trubs and Abby in quintessential poses.  Today Trubs was up on the ironing board and looking a little freaked at my stitching frog (keeps the mistakes at bay).  Last night, while I was cleaning away all of the present wrapping paraphernalia Abby decided to get into the recycling bag and help me shred it all :)

In my 2009 Finishes album are pics of the two presents I stitched, framed and sent out this year.  Unfortunately the whole album was corrupted so I've spent a few hours tracking down the original photographs and recreating this album.  The biggest hassle was that I lost all the comments people had made throughout the year.

In my Christmas 2009 folder you can see all the stitching-related goodies I unwrapped on Christmas morning.  I really am a very lucky Tigger to have such generous friends.  I've already spent time going through my stash and trying to kit up each of the charts ... eating the chocolate .... eyeing off the small projects ....

I hope everyone here had a great Christmas and I look forward to 2010 to be bigger and better than ever.  Just as long as I get some time and energy away from work, after all I have all these new projects to work on :)

4 comments:

Pam Fedrowisch said...

Lovelovelove cats, love my Sophie, love these photos!!!

Jodie Hill said...

Great pics of the kitties!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Paula Hubert said...

I love the pictures of Trubs and Abbey! Here's to a better 2010!

Lyne-Elizabeth Blodgett said...

Glad you had a good Christmas Mel and thank you so much for my card and threads! Hope we all have good 2010's.

Post a Comment