Monday 29 November 2010

Warcraft

If anyone has been considering joining us nuts in playing World of Warcraft Online, the game is currently on sale.

$5 for Warcraft
$5 for Burning Crusade expansion pack
$10 for Lich King expansion pack

For those with existing accounts, Stephen and I have set up a guild called "War of the Worgs" where all guild members will be running new Worg characters (available in the upcoming Cataclysm expansion).

If anyone is interested we will be starting and progressing the characters as a group on the Proudmoore server.  Let me know if you are interested.  This is not a hardcore group - just a bit of fun and games and stress relief. Contact me if you are interested.

Edited to add: Guild is Alliance only.  Guild portal (for joining us) is here

5 comments:

Julie Dollery said...

Is Proudmore PvP or PvE?

Melissa Hicks said...

PvE - I'm not a fan nor experienced enough for PvP :)

Sisu Lull said...

I keep trying to get you guys to join the FREE ones I play, LOL.
Tuesday - Sunday = Grand Fantasia
Monday = Kitsu Saga (while Grand Fantasia does maintenance)
Not going to start an MMORPG I have to pay for again, but if it were free I would certainly look you up. :)

Karen R said...

The Eggheads are part of the Horde; all I've heard for weeks is Cataclysm - and then the 17yo goes and gets himself grounded the day before it gets released. Good move...

Melissa Hicks said...

Oh gosh that was a good move on his part!

I LOVE the Worgon starting area - very Werewolves of London :) Victoriana gothic ...

Just a pity that that only happens in the starting are :( I wish it was extended further into the game ....

Post a Comment