Sunday 4 November 2007

My new favourite thing

Georgette!

Click on the name above to see a great music video on YouTube.  I've been humming this ditty all day.

From the website: The new Tullycraft album 'Every Scene Needs A Center' officially comes out tomorrow on Magic Marker Records. Today we have a video for the album track, Georgette Plays A Goth. It's about a waitress who occasionally shows up to her posh restaurant shift dressed as a goth. It was illustrated and animated by George Pfromm II. Enjoy!


7 comments:

Paula Hubert said...

I very thoroughly enjoyed! And the silly tune got stuck in my head! :)

Melissa Hicks said...

{grin} its been stuck in *my* head for days :) :)

Claire EJ said...

Thank heavens I played it without sound.....

Karen R said...

Well, I finally got to listen to it properly (the 14 yo has absconded with my speakers, so I tried to listen through 1/2 of a busted-up pair of ipod phones - not too good)... that reminds me of something, but I can't think of what it is. It'll probably wake me up in the wee hours. And Frankie Says Relax - brilliant!

Melissa Hicks said...

Claire - its a music video - you *need* to listen to it - and it is a really really cute little tune - not at all annoying. I might have to acquire the whole album ....

Claire EJ said...

Yup, it's better without sound...it is an annoying ditty! LOL

Melissa Hicks said...

{sniff} Good thing we're friends - I'd get offended otherwise {pout}

ah well everyone's taste is different :)

Post a Comment