Wednesday 23 August 2006

Carrie's Threads



Ahhhhhhhhhh! I hate dial up!!!! I've been trying to upload these pics
for the last five hours and phone calls keep knocking me off the net
before it is uploaded!!! AARGH! I'm going to bed now and I will leave
this on to upload overnight while I am sleeping!

Update: its now morning and it hasn't uploaded - going to try again while I shower and breakfast.

Noooooo! Its took an hour and then shut down because Multiply is doing maintenance !!!! Aaargh!

Update: OK its 7:00pm - its been 24 hours that I've been trying to upload this *&^&ing post! Trying again! YAYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!! IT WORKED !!!!!!!





rant over. Message starts:





Guess what turned up today??? I am so happy - international postage is
only a couple of days behind domestic US post!!





Are
the4se colours great ??? I thought during the recent sale, that I
would buy Carrie's thread pack for Garden stars, instead of choosing my
own green colours. They look awesome.





And I think they will do Tracey's beautiful design justice.






8 comments:

Natalie Mikesell said...

Very pretty :) I have never stitched with her threads so let us know how they work out!

Paula Hubert said...

They're lovely!! I was tempted by both the pack for Garden Stars and Sea Stars, but I really want to get started on Rosemarkie. Enjoy them!

Donna Williams said...

Aren't they great? I'm so very patiently waiting for a new storage bag from Queen Deb before I get started on Garden Stars with Carrie's Threads. It's making me a bit nuts, since the weather has finally broken and it's cool enough to stitch, finally.

Paula Hubert said...

Woo hoo - great news about the weather changing! :) It was cool enough here yesterday that I bought a book of sweater patterns and have been contemplating yarns...

Melissa Hicks said...

Thanks lots ladies, I just ordered the cream linen to go with it - so hopefully no excuses soon :)

Paula Hubert said...

It's going to be truly loverly!! Can't wait to see pics!

Donna Williams said...

So, I have my fabric, new q's, floss and the chart... are we gonna do a SAL? Being the worlds slowest stitcher (I make up for it in reading... LOL) you could possibly have it done LONG before I do!

Melissa Hicks said...

Well I do have at least three of Tracy's charts to slot into my rotation next year - I was planning on doing Cirque first, but seeing as I haven;t got my fabric for that yet, I could start on Garden Stars as soon as I finish off this month's Mystery IX segment?

Anyone one else want to join in?

Post a Comment