Monday 28 August 2006

Completed Part 8



First I want to say thanks to all who have commented on my last couple
of weeks worth of updates and blog writings and your patience while my wrist healed - thanks so much guys, you
keep my spirits buoyed.




During the last ten days I took a little time off work and lots of time
away from my unpacking and although frustrating, my wrist is now healed.




Which is a good thing - I gave myself until Sunday to finish Part 8 of
Mystery IX. As my stitching had slowed due to my wrist, I have just
spent all my spare time on Friday, Saturday and Sunday stitching on
this,
but I did finish it (including beads) at 10:45pm last night!





As I'm on dial-up I set up the pics to upload into my web-shots site and went to bed.





Now the scary part, is while I was packing this away last night, I
noticed that although we are now two-thirds of the way through the
design, we still have nearly a dozen threads still unopened, we've barely
touched the hundreds of beads and we haven't used any of the crystals
..... the rest of this design is going to be intensely sparkly! I hope
it doesn't look out of proportion to the part we have done which is
mostly threads.




4 comments:

Paula Hubert said...

It's gorgeous! I really need to get cracking on mine!!

Tracy H said...

That does sound like a mystery how she is going to have you integrate the rest of the goodies. You're doing an awesome job on it, and these designs always come out beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest!

Melissa Hicks said...

I've loved working on this all year - but I think I will take a break from the Chatelaine's next year - they just eat into too much time I could spend on other projects - and now my stash is organised I can see just how many other projects I have kitted up and waiting to be started, or finished, or the hundreds of leaflets I have ... sigh

Paula Hubert said...

I'm waiting to see what the colors look like for next years. I'd actually like to participate in one wher I can keep up to date. Problems with the kits this year started me out way behind.

Post a Comment