Monday 21 August 2006

Sunday update



Ok, its late and its short :) As you know I hurt my wrist last week - and as you all commented - it is very very frustrating !!!!!!!!!!!!


I did do a little bit on Mystery IX part 8. Even at my slow current
speed - I should still have this part finished by the weekend.



I also discovered a huge mistake I did back in March. Two of my
triangles are slightly off centre - I certainly hope subsequent parts
don't butt right up against these - or I may have to undo and redo two
whole triangles !!!!!



Or hopefully I could fudge it .... maybe.





3 comments:

Natalie Mikesell said...

I think it looks great and can't tell that there is anything wrong with your triangles. And from the way this latest part was laid out, I would be very surprised if anything lays up right against the triangles. Hope your wrist is doing better :)

Paula Hubert said...

It looks great! I wouldn't worry too much, I don't think there will be anything right against them, but if there is, you should be able to work it out.

Mariann Mäder said...

Not such a nice surprise, Mel, but it looks as there is some distance remaining, that would let it be okay. I wouldn't see it from far away!

Post a Comment