Thursday 7 September 2006

Mystery IX Embellishment sets


Martina just posted the following:

"You won't believe it .. I counted packed and labelled the first batch of embellishment packs

today - they will go to the mail to morrow morning.




Si -if you paid on the 14th July your package will be at your door in about 7-10 days finally.




The other will follow in a few days then...




kind regards, Martina Weber "Châtelaine" -- Design and Needlearts


Duisburg/Germany
http://www.chatelaine.net"

That includes me !!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

Natalie Mikesell said...

You will have to post a pic when you get it :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Oh I certainly will do !!!!!!!

Paula Hubert said...

I haven't ordered one - I think this is going to become a cushion, so I think I'm going with the stitched center. If I change my mind, I'll rummage about and find something :). But I can't wait to see a pic of yours, Mel!

Melissa Hicks said...

A cushion? Wow! With all those beads ??? But I thought some of threads in this were not washable? How can you make a cushion that can't be washed?

Paula Hubert said...

Very carefully? I've had a few of those thoughts, too, but figured I could have it dry-cleaned if I need to. I'm not completely set on the idea yet, but I keep thinking that I'm going to run out of wall space quickly if I keep working on Martina's pieces! :)

Post a Comment