Sunday 17 September 2006

Mystery IX update



Hmmm, what to say, I finished Paul's P lat Friday and then spent a little time Saturday and Sunday nights (after working all day) on Mystery IX.


Maybe I was too tired, maybe there were too many other things going on at that time, I don;t know, but I found this section really really hard. I only got this one little section completed, and I had to frog it much more than usual .... sigh.

Life happened for Monday through Thursday and Friday night I picked up Iuaa for mum instead. I'll get back to Mystery IX when that's finished.

Oh and the embellishment set for the middle arrived this week too. Here's a piccie of the embellishment set and the tiny amount of progress I made on this project this week.

OK FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT UPLOAD PICS IN MY BLOG ANYMORE! See my webshots sites for pics: http://community.webshots.com/user/mel_librarian

4 comments:

XXXX YYYY said...

Weird how you couldn't get the pic up. I'd try it again as sometimes these things just play up.
Had a look at Webshots....great little set!!

Melissa Hicks said...

Well I just tried it again and still no go. Multiply made changes on 16 Sep about the way pics were loaded into the blogs. For some reason mine don;t work. I can select the pic, it appears to upload, I choose an alignment and then nothing - it simply does not appear ...

I'm not impressed to say the least!

Paula Hubert said...

Uh oh - I'm off to add a bunch of pics and post an update - I'll have to see if it works for me!

Melissa Hicks said...

As long as you use INternet Explorer you should be fine .....

Post a Comment