Saturday 29 July 2006

Going offline


Hi guys, You know Murphy (whatever can go wrong, will go wrong) - well he's moved in for the duration of the house moving I think. Lots of delays - nothing too horrendous, just lots and lots of delays. I'm turning the computer off shortly and packing it into the car to be taken to the new place. The phone still isn't connected over there - it was supposed to have been connect three days ago! - and they cannot even look at my broadband until the phone line is connected first - and then the broadband can take another two weeks from then ....

So I'm going no mail on most groups and will catch up when everything is settled again!


6 comments:

Natalie Mikesell said...

Good luck and we will all be here when you get back online :)

Hilary Syddall said...

Poor Mel!

I hope everything gets sorted and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Dragon

Gina Martin said...

Best of luck with the rest of this. Things should be smoothing I by now.

XXXX YYYY said...

Ok, it's August now. I miss you. I really hope all the moving stuff has gone well and your phoneline/broadband is sorted.
Thinking of you honey, big hugs...me xx

Melissa Hicks said...

Hi all, I got back online finally an hour or so ago. Had soo many moving problems. Also health issues the same time and Paul and I have split.

Not a good time at all - but it should start getting better soon. Hey I have my computer back together now! So what have you guys been up to?

Gina Martin said...

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear of all the troubles though. :(

Post a Comment