Saturday 2 June 2007

Aren't these gorgeous?

They are the latest releases from Brittercup designs.  I love this style!  These are already added to my Lust list 

Sorry I've been quiet this week - I've actually spent every spare minute stitching!  Stitching stitching stitching the background colours to Dogwood Square.  I expected a three day weekend this weekend, but I had my flex day denied so I had to work all day Friday and then I was offered an overtime shift today (of course I've taken it - off to work in 20 minutes for the whole day).  So although I've been stitching my heart out I don't think now that I will have it finished in time for tomorrow's weekly update ....

6 comments:

Donna Williams said...

Oh, you are SO evil! I'd probably not seen these any time soon, but you just HAD to post them, didn't you? You are so very wicked... LOL And I just love ya for it...

Karen R said...

EWWW, these are very cool! They must be brand new - I haven't seen them anywhere yet! And as to getting it done - hey, it's still Friday evening here, so you could just switch to Atlanta time for a day or so - unless that would throw you off next week :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Well either way I'll just keep plugging away until I get it done - whenever that will be. I'm home, about to have a late lunch and then a nap and then take it all from there ......

Oh and yes the designs were on the Hoffman's Weekly update this morning ..... so yes rather new :) :)

Julie Nemitz said...

Those are beautiful Mel. I love them. And don't worry about when you finish. A finish is a finish, no matter when it comes in. Congrats on getting yourself some holiday pay. I'm sure it will come in helpful in reducing the lust list and increasing the stash list!!

Laura Landis said...

those are pretty, Mel! I think the framing really sets them off, too.

Paula Hubert said...

These are really pretty - I hadn't seen them yet. And I hope you got some good progress in on Dogwood Square!

Post a Comment