Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas Day



I know some of you are still sleeping during Christmas Eve but here in Eastern Australia we've had a great Christmas Day.  Had a lovely sleep-in this morning, then breakfast, then Dad and Moose went for a long walk around our hills.  The picture above is Moose after they came back - they were both tuckered out.

Then opening the presents.  I received a beautiful box of chocolates from Mariann and a gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous dragon's box from Claire.  The box could not have been more perfect for me - it is absolutely gorgeous !!!!!!!

See pics here.

I also received a surprise phone call from Paula !!!!  So unexpected but such a delightful surprise!  Paula has such a lovely voice!

A quiet lunch followed by an afternoon of classical music including Handel's Messiah and a snooze for Dad and some stitching for me.

Lovely quiet dinner tonight and I'm catching up on my blog while Dad is snoozing in front of Hot Fuzz .......

1 comment:

Laura Landis said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day, Mel. I always think those quieter ones are the best!

Post a Comment