Monday 10 December 2007

Woo Hooo!!! Roll on Christmas

OK its 12:55am Monday morning, 10 December 2007 and I've just packaged up all the international friends presents finally ready to go out in the mail !!!

Will be visiting the post office in about oh 8 hours time and then its over !!!!!  All done !!!!!

16 presents and 15 cards over and above the BAPXS card-swap sent out last week.

Oh yeah and now I just have to deal with the family and local real life friends' presents.  I really need to get organised earlier in the year next time.

I'm dead on my feet,  ummm in my chair.

Pics are of the pile ready for the Post Office.  If you receive one of these before Christmas Day, and you keep your house warmer than"room temperature" you might want to put the present in the fridge.

Oh yeah - I can't stand wrapping presents, so the envelope or box *is* the wrapping.  As soon as you open it, you will see the presents in all their "glory".

Other pic is of Trub earlier this week.  No matter how much mess I make, she will always find a place for herself within it.

6 comments:

Hilary Syddall said...

Well done Gothy! We still need to sort out pressies *sigh*

Karen R said...

Since all of my family is out of state, I need to get their stuff ready to ship - hopefully by Friday. But, here I am, after swearing I wouldn't make anything, making bookmarks for my sisters. I don't think it'll be a problem, though, as I hope to have the last one stitched tomorrow night, then I can figure out how I'm going to back them - I bought some coordinating fabric today. And I haven't wrapped any of the store-bought stuff, except what stays here in the house... I seem to be a little ass-backwards :) So much for rotation for the month of December...

Donna Williams said...

I love how Trub gets herself into stuff. Chen was that way, not sure Phredd will be that way yet, but I suspect he will. I'm working on cards, but we're having temps in the teens and my hands are not cooperating with me well. Never brace yourself on the dash when a head on collision is pending.

Claire EJ said...

Same here. I used a pile of tissue paper as padding with the bubble wrap but none of it is taped up inside boxes.

Paula Hubert said...

Wowsa - what a pile! :) I have finishing to do on some gifties I'm sending out, and then I'll be doing another mass mailing. Family is mostly sorted - I did a lot of online shopping while I was working 2 overnight shifts this weekend! (Thank heaven for slow phones and the internet!)

Claire EJ said...

I did everything last Thursday night and then swore that next year, either no gifts for anyone or I'm buying stuff online in the country of the giftee next time around.

Post a Comment