Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Eve



Christmas Eve and I'm off to bed.  You can see the fabulous cards that I received so far this year - the *vast* majority from BAPXS'ers :)

I've already had Christmas with my friend Alison yesterday and again with Paul and his family today - so the only presents under that tree are Claire's pressie to me, one last present from Paul and all my presents to my Dad.

I'll share Christmas again with mum in a week-ish.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY !!!!!!

May your special day be filled with love laughter and relaxation and may 2008 bring all your hopes and dreams to fruition, be relaxing and not as stressful as 2007 and fill you with contentment and happiness with every facet of your lives.

And may the frogs stay away from your stitching!

7 comments:

Claire EJ said...

Merry Christmas honey! Wishing you a fun filled special day with love and laughter.
Big big hugs to you from us and Mrows from you know who!

Hilary Syddall said...

Merry Stitching! (oops sorry I meant Christmas LOL)

Paula Hubert said...

Merry Christmas from J and I and a sniff and a cuddle from Miss Molly!

Nancy Murdock said...

Merry Christmas to you too Mel!

Karen R said...

Gee, it's Christmas at your house now!!! Merry Christmas!!

Trish Froggatt said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a great day and that all your wishes for 2008 come true! Cheers,

Laura Landis said...

Wow, it looks like my overseas cards haven't made it yet! I like your display of cards. Mine are all stuffed into card holders around the room.

Post a Comment