Wednesday 21 March 2007

Present !!!!



















Hi Guys,



I'm stitching a birthday present for a friend on BAPXS (but she is not a contact here) so shhhhhh! Mum's the word!



Pics of the project here - I spent an hour and a half on it tonight - but to be honest I'm too tired and too hot to do anything further.



I'm off for a cold shower and then to crawl into bed to give me eyes a
rest even if I don't get much sleep. We've been having tropical
weather here lately - so lots of humidity, heat and mozzies! Really
not happy! Sick of hot, humid still weather - send another storm
please - or just a cool breeze!







6 comments:

Hilary Syddall said...

Very nice Mel - I'm sure she will love it!

Claire EJ said...

Nice start. I like this one muchly even though they are not my style.
I bet she loves it.

Karen R said...

Cute design! I'm sure she'll love it!

Melissa Hicks said...

Thanks guys - too tired to do any stitching last night. Still tired today. Ever have one of those nights that you dreamed a full day's worth of work and you wake the next morning thinking "why am I going to work - I've already put in seven hours today!"

I'm off back to bed for a few more hours. With more sleep under my belt, I might feel awake enough to go back to my other project, and I might be able to show WIP pics later today. Tracy gave me permission a couple of days ago - but I wasn't feeling compis enough to work on her project ....

Paula Hubert said...

Heh - yep, I've had nights like that... I hope you're feeling better!

Laura Landis said...

This is going to be great! I'm wishing you some cooler weather, too.

Post a Comment