Wednesday 28 March 2007

Silent Night - yet again


Yep, I'm still working on this one.  Deadline has past so I'm just working on each night and will post progress pics each night until it is done.

You can't tell really but I've just changed from white to pale yellow in the thread I'm working on .... its 11:50pm at night and the cricket has just started Aust vs West Indies and I can't keep my eyes open enough to see the holes to put the needle .... going off to bed !!!

Will try next week, while I'm off work to stay up all night to watch a cricket game - just to prove to myself that I can do it - the games are usually 11:30pm until 6:00am here ....


6 comments:

Natalie Mikesell said...

Good luck staying up! Did they approve your time off then? That is good! And I love this design :)

Paula Hubert said...

I can see the color change - and you're making great progress! Enjoy being able to stay up when you're off work - I hope you make it!

Gina Martin said...

I hope you finish it soon. :)

Karen R said...

This looks great! Good luck staying up! Then good luck getting back on schedule when you have to - that's where I always go wrong after more than a weekend off. A week off usually equals about another week getting back on track :(

Claire EJ said...

I can see the pale yellah!! Good going love.

Melissa Hicks said...

Thanks girls! Yes I did get my time off approved. Karen I got 4 weeks off - so will it take me four weeks to get back on track?

Its now Wednesday morning here, I'm hoping to get this in the mail on Friday. I think two more nights will see me through. Gosh it felt good to change colours though :) :)

Post a Comment