Thursday 26 April 2007

I am surrounded by wonderful people !!!!



Only two more days until I go back to work. I was rung by the Rostering Librarian at work this morning and officially informed that the boss is moving me from NP Branch Manager to a relief/locum librarian stationed nowhere.

I then had lunch with a co-worker and heard all the other underhanded dealings the boss has in progress while I've been away. When I got home I heard again from another staff member "warning" me of changes afoot.

Needless to say I've been in quite a dour mood all day. Then I actually looked through the mail ....

I've been RAKed - yes again !!!!! This time by Hilary !!!!

Hilary who has been going through so much life hassles, that it makes my work hassles look like child's play !!! She's going through more grief and strife than I am and yet she still sends me a RAK !!!!!!

She sent me two cute little Kats by Kelly *and* sent fabric and the threads too - simply add needle and time and voila ! Here's one we prepared earlier ....

Isn't she sooo sweet !!!!!

THANK YOU HILARY !!!!!



7 comments:

Hilary Syddall said...

I'm glad you like them Gothy - now remove them from your lust list!

I hope one of your applications comes through for you soon as work sounds horrible at the moment!

Melissa Hicks said...

Already done so my beautiful benefactor !!!!!

Spoke with my friend at work tonight. She heasn't heard back from the job apps either - so at least I know that I'm not singled out :) :)

Natalie Mikesell said...

Those charts are so cute!! What a wonderful RAK :)

Michele Anderson said...

Wonderful charts! Glad it arrived when it did, since your day didn't seem to be going well again! What wonderful timing Hilary!!!

Chele

Donna Williams said...

I just love all those cats, and I think that pair of charts ranks up among my favorites. Reminds of a brain damaged (well, that may be a bit harsh....) calico we had years ago that was forever attempting gravity defying leaps that most usually ended up in rather ungraceful landings. Least graceful cat I've ever been owned by! LOL

Well done, Hilary!

Laura Landis said...

the cats are great!! you've just gotta love their great expressions!

Paula Hubert said...

What a great RAK! And showing up at just the right time, too!

Post a Comment