Sunday 15 April 2007

Mel's Sunday update



Morning all, welcome to Sunday,

On the stitching front I did a little bit more on Tracy's model stitch (no more photos to share yet) and of course I finished up mum's Mother's Day present. I've also spent 3:45 on Claire's RR piece. Also no photos on that at this time.

I also picked up Gothic and Livres Chat Rouge from the framers. I put into be framed Stellar, Mum's Present and the cat mum gave me. Photos later.

In other news, I have:
* arranged stuff with the gym and am attending three times a week at the moment.
* purchased and installed a set top box so I can now watch digital free-to-air TV
* Got the telephone line swapped over
* Had an initial visit with the dentist (and got my teeth cleaned)
* Visited the optometrist and arranged for new spectacles (ready to be collected in 2 weeks)
* Read two JD Robb and one Jim Butcher book.

Not going too badly astray from the plan so far. Oh and picture is from a Camellia? Azalea? from my garden.





9 comments:

Claire EJ said...

Lovely Camellia with the bud also...such a delicate colour.
Very productive week....!!!

Hilary Syddall said...

It sounds as though things are going well for you Gothy - have you started looking for a new job as well or are you leaving that?

Melissa Hicks said...

I have two job apps to write and I've been procrastinating over them. I *hate* writing job applications .... I'll get into them after lunch today. I can't stall any longer as the closing date is Wednesday 5pm.

Laura Landis said...

what a good week! I need to get out there and find a summer job. I should only have to get a very part time job to get through the summer. In the fall, I'll have a 'real' full time paycheck from the school district.

Paula Hubert said...

Great week, Mel! And keep thinking to yourself that those job apps will be the ticket to get you out of the spot you're in... maybe that will help with the motivation?

Melissa Hicks said...

I got the two main apps written and submitted yesterday! Now to get through the morning's emails, search for more jobs and then back to Claire's RR piece.

There - day all mapped out.

Paula Hubert said...

Excellent plan! And good for you on getting the apps done :).

Melissa Hicks said...

Well I didn't get any more apps done - but I have just about finished Claire's UFO - just need another couple of hours tomorrow morning and it will be completely finished !!!

Paula Hubert said...

Woo hoo!!

Post a Comment