Saturday 31 January 2009

1 New Item on My Amazon Wish-list

(This blog entry was automatically generated by Multiply's Wish-list Cross-posting feature.)

Below are items recently added to my Amazon wish-list. If you are familiar with anything below and have any comments or alternate suggestions, please leave a reply.

Click here to see my full and current wish-list.


Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!
Manufacturer: Quirk Books
Price: $10.36

Learn More

4 comments:

crabby man said...

I do not think this will find my list

Tracy H said...

That is just odd. I have to admit I am curious at how the passages will be woven together to be coherent. Or maybe it will just be trash.

Karen R said...

Hmmm, sounds interesting :)

Melissa Hicks said...

What can I say it intrigues me. I've also been sent the link for it from about a dozen different people.

The blurb:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies covers the same ground as the original masterpiece – only that ground is full freshly-vacated graves. The “strange plague” has been the scourge of England for years. London has been walled off, and the countryside is littered with zombies (politely referred to as “unmentionables”). Attacks occur on a daily basis – overwhelming the conventional army, and leaving England’s defense to a small band of highly-trained hunter/killers.

The Bennet sisters have spent their lives training in the deadly arts, and are considered among the finest slayers of the undead. None is more feared or admired than the lovely Elizabeth – a serious girl who has no time for silly things like love. But when Elizabeth meets a haughty fellow slayer named Darcy, she discovers there’s one thing she can’t defend against…Cupid’s arrow (cue sweeping romantic music).

Some of you are thinking, "why?" Why defile a perfectly good piece of classic English literature by adding gratuitous gore, ninjas, and childish sexual innuendos?

Well I say, “because it’s there…and because antiquated copyright laws let me.”

Post a Comment