Wednesday 16 January 2008

OK crying now ..... (tears of gratitude)

I got a message waiting for me from the Post Office as I came out of a meeting at lunch time.  I had another parcel that had arrived.

(The PO staff are sooo nice to me !!!!)

it was a parcel from Kay.  Containing a magazine she offered to send me.  The latest issue of CrossStitcher which I cannot get here.

She also included a gorgeous little card, a block of divine dark chocolate with chili (yes its been opened and shared annd it is divine !!!!!) a Stitchin'spirations chart she had model-stitched *and* a heap of blackwork and historical costume cross stitch charts rescued from magazines ...

Oh MY !!!  I'm just ..... just ...... THANK YOU !!!

Thank you to all of my friends !!!!!

I just don't know how you manage to get things into International Post even before the bad news hits me and I therefore needed cheering up.

Are you, Tracy and Stephanie psychic or is there a conspiracy going on here .......

THANK YOU SO MUCH KAY - you are a wonderful human being !!!!!

Edited to include pics here.

10 comments:

Hilary Syddall said...

That is wonderful Mel (not that you are crying but that the parcels arrived when you most needed them!)

Paula Hubert said...

Ohhh - what a wonderful surprise! I was afraid when I read the subject of the post that it was crying in the bad way...

Sisu Lull said...

I keep saying it is amazing how stuff shows up in the mailbox right when you need it most! Congrats on the wonderful RAK!

Claire EJ said...

Nice that it's good crying, phew...!

Karen R said...

I'm with Paula - had sympathy tears all building up and everything! But wow, sounds like a wonderful pick-me-up!! Need detailed pics, please :)

Julie Nemitz said...

Congrats. Sounds like the greatest kind of tears there are!!

kay jones said...

Glad it arrived at the right time. I had heard that chilli and chocolate was good. Must keep an eye out for some more. Hugs coming your way

Melissa Hicks said...

Edited to include the pics - and yes the chocolate was declared as "divine" by all dark chocolate and chilli aficionados at work :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Sorry Paula - I've changed the wording now :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Thanks all for your kind comments and thanks so much Kay - you knew just the right charts and goodies to send !!!!

Post a Comment