Saturday 20 December 2008

Present well received



I can post this here now.


Present has been received and apparently well liked.

I beleive hearing an 18 year old coffee addicted Goth Girl going Squee down a phone is a good sign.

I have also been told that I will die a painful death if I ever mention said Goth Girl did anything as un-Goth-like as going Squee ...

She loves the sentiment, the tombstone colouring and the over the top Gothic border.  This thing ending up freaking huge for a small present - its 50 x 65 x 7cm.

It apparently hanging up in her bedroom and she's texting all her friends about it and bemoaning the dead batteries in her camera.

I suspect I did good :) :)

10 comments:

Karen R said...

Uh, yeah - I think you did more than good :)

Claire EJ said...

Wahoo!
Bad Jane for opening it so early.
Almost as bad as myself LOL.
Everyone Squees at your presents so she is in good company:)

Melissa Hicks said...

When making something for an 18 year old - yeah I am very relieved it was OK. I just don't connect with that generation as a general rule - but I do grok Jane thankfully.

Claire EJ said...

Oh puhleeze...you know Jane very well from some very silly evenings and fun times with her and Alison...you did good love.

Karen R said...

If you can carry on a complete conversation, then you are doing loads better than most adults - often including the parents.

Melissa Hicks said...

I think Jane is unusual as she is the one I can do this with. But then again I would not have even attempted any project for any other teen.

Anita B said...

Hey, you did good!!!

Lori M. said...

Great job Mel! It's always a great feeling when somebody loves the work you put into a project for them.

Paula Hubert said...

It sounds like you definitely "done good" with that one! :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Thanks everyone :)

Post a Comment