Tuesday 13 February 2007

Harry Potter Character Compatibility Quiz





You scored as Hermione Granger. You're extremely hard-working and will not feel satisfied with yourself unless you've given everything your all. You're very intelligent and make good use of your witty remarks and astounding ability to insult people. You tend to be a stickler for the rules but are smart enough to know that rules sometimes need to be broken. Your major downfall, however, is your fear of failure, which you should have no reason to fear. You love your friends but also like to keep them in line.




























































Hermione Granger





94%

Luna Lovegood





84%

Sirius Black





78%

Harry Potter





78%

Lord Voldemort





75%

Severus Snape





75%

Percy Weasley





72%

Ron Weasley





66%

Oliver Wood





63%

Bellatrix Lestrange





63%

Neville Longbottom





59%

Albus Dumbledore





56%

Draco Malfoy





56%

Remus Lupin





34%

Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com

14 comments:

Hilary Syddall said...

I still can't believe I ended up as Neville Longbottom!

Natalie Mikesell said...

I'm a Hermione Granger too :)

Paula Hubert said...

And I scored as Harry... I actually expected to end up with Hermione myself

Melissa Hicks said...

Hey I expected to end up as snape or Voldie himself :)

Oh well - July 21 people - what will we all be doing ???? Yes that's right - probably working all day again (like previous releases!)

Claire EJ said...

Er no.....getting up again to buy it at midnight in the riotous queue at Borders and then reading it for the next few hours til I'm done...utterly insane.
Oh and reading the last chapter first AGAIN!

Melissa Hicks said...

You Don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {horrified gasp}

Do you really ?????

Oh I couldn't, I just couldn't read the last chapter first!

At this stage I have no work scheduled for that Saturday, but I'llprobably pick up a shift - they aren't on sale here until 9am anyway - so if I work until 4pm and then zip in to buy the book I wont have to wait in the queues of people trying to get it at 9am :)

I'll still have it read before going to sleep that night!

Claire EJ said...

ROFL....I have only EVER done that with the last book...HBP....had to find out who died.

Mariann Mäder said...

Sirius Black, followed by Severus Snape...

Well, I can well live with Sirius Black, but Snape in second position!!!! NOT me!

Oh well....

I'll probably have to wait for the book for a while beyond 21st July, So not putting myself into the waiting lines at the book shops and order it through Amazon.

Melissa Hicks said...

The bookstores here will be calm by 4pm thank god :) Wonder if I can get a shift at rina that day - its in the same shopping centre as the book store I'm pre-ordering it from ......

Claire EJ said...

I thought about a pre order but here, there are so many shops that will carry it that it makes it seem silly. I hope we'll do the midnight thing again and take a camera this time around.

Mariann Mäder said...

...especially since it will be the last time they can do it...

Claire EJ said...

That's very true...it will be the last one....sigh.

Last time, there were kids in wonderful costumes. There were adults dressed up too and the shop staff were all in costume. The books came down in the lift/elevator in a huge huge gift wrapped pile with a massive ribbon round it and lots of stars and moons confetti over it.....Really wished I had a camera with me then.

Mariann Mäder said...

That must have been huge fun! Did it get quiet immediately as everyone started to read right away?

Claire EJ said...

No, because it's after midnight then, the parents are all desperate to get their kids home to bed and the adults are ready to get home and start reading.

Post a Comment