Wednesday 14 February 2007

Which Buffy Character are you most like?


You scored as Anya. You're a very straight forward person. Some people think you're self-centered, but you don't care. Though most of your relationships seem to shatter in front of your eyes, when you love it's with everything you are.

Buffy Summers

75%

Anya

75%

Willow Rosenberg

71%

Spike

63%

Dawn Summers

58%

Xander Harris

50%

Tara Maclay

50%

Rupert Giles

42%

Which Buffy The Vampire Slayer Character Are You Most Like!?
created with QuizFarm.com



I got a tie between Buffy and Anya :) I was hoping for Spike :)


4 comments:

Claire EJ said...

LOL...My tie was Buffy or Rupert Giles.....he's cuter looking than Buffy so I went with him...

Karen R said...

My tie was Anya or Dawn. HMMMM....

Donna Williams said...

You scored as Dawn Summers. You're a typical teenager. Though it seems people don't care about you, they really do. Heck, they'd give their lives for yours. Things change, you can't change that, but you can deal, and you will!

Dawn Summers88%Buffy Summers79%Rupert Giles71%Anya67%Spike63%Xander Harris63%Willow Rosenberg58%Tara Maclay46%
Which Buffy The Vampire Slayer Character Are You Most Like!?
created with QuizFarm.com


I have GOT to stop taking these quizzes! Dawn? Dawnie? You have got to be kidding me!

Claire EJ said...

Nah, I can see it...really, I can....slightly rebellious, don't fit in fully although you should, bored....

Post a Comment