Sunday 15 June 2008

Mel's Sunday Update

Yes I have one - well actually its last Sunday's ....

With everything going on and all the ups and downs I haven't done any stitching at home for over two weeks now.

He's a picture of Jasper.  I've been stitching him on the train and did a tiny little bit in Perth last weekend.

Off to dye my hair and hopefully get some stitching in on BoInk.  Who on earth was the bright spark who decided that stitching dark blue on black would be a good thing to do in Winter .... oh that's right - me.

13 comments:

Julie Nemitz said...

Awwwww, Jasper is darling. Congrats on the finish.

Melissa Hicks said...

He's not finished yet :) :) Still have to do the background and the backstitching :) :)

Hilary Syddall said...

Jasper looks really cute Gothy and I can't wait to see BoINK in all its glory (says the person who is just printing off the pattern ready at the moment!)

Melissa Hicks said...

Well I know the other model stitcher has completely finished it - I hope to see sneak pics in the next couple of days. Me - I'm still working on Part 5 - you know the same section you are all going to be working very soon. I *guarantee* Roseann will finish Part 5 before I do !!!!!

Rachel Cox said...

Excellant picture! Jasper is so sweet!

Karen R said...

With all you've done/been through lately, it's a wonder you've done any stitching! Jasper is so cute!! Can't wait to see your next Boink :)

Shawn Medrano said...

Jasper is coming along very nice Mel!! BoINK, I barely remember what mine looks like.....oh yeah; fabric and black. lol Can't wait to see your update!!

kay jones said...

Cute piece. Looking forward to seeing more Boink

Natalie Mikesell said...

Jasper looks great and I can't wait to see BoInk!

Lori M. said...

Great progress on Jasper Mel! It looks wonderful so far! Your colourway of BoINK is my favorite so far, so just keep plugging along.

Melissa Hicks said...

Awww thanks Lori - what a nice thing to say!

Paula Hubert said...

Jasper is adorable - even without his bs'ing :)

Julie Balla said...

Jasper is very cute. Can't wait to see more on BoINK.

Post a Comment