Sunday 15 June 2008

THANK YOU !!!

I've received some RAKs in the mail lately and I just want to say THANK YOU !!! to three lovely ladies:  Ellen, Claire and Tina.

Ellen sent me a lovely cat chart.  Ellen I hope you don't mind but I'm going to forward this on a RAK to someone else.  It would languish in my stash for years and I know *just* the person who would squeal with delight as soon as she sees it :) :)

http://gothtigger.multiply.com/photos/album/69#27

Claire our lovely List Mum and one of my best friends sent me a lovely little care parcel hidden inside the current RR rotation parcel for this month.  She sent a lovely black-work butterfly chart, a beautiful Herb Goddess art-to-xstitch conversion, a very very pretty card and a diary - thank you sweetheart.

http://gothtigger.multiply.com/photos/album/69#28

Tina, otherwise known as Voldeminion also RAKed me out of the blue !!!!!  She sent me two Brittercup Charts, four GAST threads and a beautiful packet of tiny Kelmscott thread rings.  Thank you so much for the presents Voldy and the sentiment behind why you sent them.  All of these items were straight out of my various Lust Lists and will definitely be used !!!! Hopefully soon!

http://gothtigger.multiply.com/photos/album/69#29

The picture above is a beautiful present Stephen bought as a surprise for me from the chocolate factory tour last Sunday.  I think the sentiment is appropriate here.  Thanks and I love you guys too.

12 comments:

Julie Nemitz said...

Lovely RAKs Mel. I bet you feel better now.

Hilary Syddall said...

Lovely RAKs from all FOUR people then!

Melissa Hicks said...

Yup !!! {GRIN} All four of them are really really sweet !!!! Even though I'm only sleeping with one of them!

Hilary Syddall said...

Well sleeping with the other three could cause even more complications (never mind cost!) *snerk*

Melissa Hicks said...

Yes alright I admit it ... the only one I'm sleeping with is Claire !!!! My Stephen's just protecting us so Claire's Steve doesn't find out :) :) :)

{sniggle}

Stephen Silk said...

I refuse to either confirm or deny any such thing.

Claire EJ said...

It's true.
I do sleep with Gothy under my pillow.

Karen R said...

Yeah, but what does Trubs have to say about it?

Paula Hubert said...

PMSL {shakes head} What would I do without this sort of thing on a Monday morning?

Lovely RAKs... love you too, Ms Gothy!

Melissa Hicks said...

And I thought it was just Trubs that was trying to smother me ......

Claire EJ said...

I'm not trying to smother you, maybe my pillows have a life of their own..I know they aren;t comfy tonight so who knows what they are up to,

Melissa Hicks said...

Maybe your Steve is onto us - better get my Stephen to come up with a more plausible explanation for what I am doing there ......

Post a Comment