Sunday 7 January 2007

New Hair






Always a cheer up when you get your hair recoloured. Also the photo shows me wearing my usual weekend attire of a T-shirt :) And the fact I desperately need a hair CUT - but hey one

Back to work properly tomorrow - at my branch with all the attendant problems sitting on my desk just waiting for me to walk through the door ... oh well - that's the way it goes ...

Hair pic also at: http://gothtigger.multiply.com/photos/photo/30/17 for Teegs :)

Hugs and goodnight all





8 comments:

Claire EJ said...

Always good to get the roots dyed back in LOL. Mine need it badly to hide the blond/white bits! Looking Good Gothy!!

Melissa Hicks said...

Oooh yeah! The fact that I'm a dark brunette with more white than most 60 year olds - its feels good to look my own age again - especially before I head back to work :) Its only a home dye job (can't afford the luxury of a salon visit right now) but it still feels good !!

Michele Anderson said...

Hi Mel,

Looks good! I remember being that color a while back!! I also did mine at home (or Scott did it) for the same reasons!! VBG!

Michele

Tracy H said...

You make a great redhead! I'm sure it looks fun with your black work clothes too.

Paula Hubert said...

It looks great! And I'm sure it definitely helps with the "got to go back to work" blahs!

Melissa Hicks said...

Thanks ladies - it certainly *did* help with the back to work blahs - right up until I actually got to work {sigh}

And yes it does look stunning with all black, or black and emerald or black and sapphire etc etc - especially as my face is not usually that red either :)

Kimberly Fawn said...

Great hair!!

Melissa Hicks said...

Thanks Kimberley !!!!

Post a Comment