Sunday 7 January 2007

Sunday Update



Well its only Sunday morning but seeing as I've spent all of my usual stitching time this morning on the computer - I doubt I'll get any more done today - so I'll posting my update :)

I've worked long and hard (for me) on this one all week and I've got it to just about where I was on the previous restart before I lost it :)

I'm working from the chart in the Cross Stitch Gold magazine and it does not have any overlap in the subsequent pages - so I got a little confused sometimes and needed to frog - so I've put guidelines in just so I know *exactly* where each section of the chart is supposed to end. It is also coincidentally the middle of the chart so you can see where I've been working. Time to change to the next WIP in my rotation - Dutch Beauty. http://gothtigger.multiply.com/photos/album/14

I'll probably find my missing restart now that I've done this much on this one :)



2 comments:

Karen R said...

It's Saturday night here, and I just stopped for th night - eyes crossed (so of course, I go to the computer). Hopefully I will be about to the same point you are when I stop tomorrow - Monday is Rotate Day, unless I just can't bear to put it away yet.

Melissa Hicks said...

I've already packed this away - my progress is going well - but I'm determined to stick this rotation idea - the concept is still new enough that its exciting :) Looking forward to getting my needle stuck into Dutch Beauty tomorrow night :)

I also hope to finish all the walls on this lower segment of the Castle next month - but now I'm back at work I know I wont have anywhere near this amount of hours to devote as I have this week :)

Post a Comment