Tuesday 22 April 2008

Bad Minion !!!!!!

Received a lovely gift from Kay in the mail today.

She sent a lovely card (that you can't see in the photo) which says: "I would hate to see you sat home bored and lonely so here's a few bits tokeep you occupied"

Inside the parcel were the following charts:

X's and Oh's   Seanicorn
X's and Oh's   Seed of Life
X's and Oh's   Fire Dragon
Vickery Collection   Celtic Emerald Cross
Vickery Collection   Royal Cross Trio
Vickery Collection   Celtic Cross
Heart in Hand    Wee Kite

Also included is a fire engine red shower cap with yellow horns.  I have a devil's shower cap !!!!

I can't wait for a visitor so I can get a pic of me wearing this !!!!!!


Bad bad bad Minion !!!!  When on earth am I going to find the time to stitch these gorgeous charts !!!  Thank you sooo much, you are such a sweet person !!!!!

Hugs Your Mistress - plotting revenge.

10 comments:

Vamp Pam said...

Love the devil's shower cap... it would go well with my red satan panties...

Melissa Hicks said...

And the Goth Rubber Ducky Claire gave me for Christmas last year!

Claire EJ said...

It would go very well with my Punk Duck....I dare you to take it into work and have one of the twit staff photographg you wearing it...

Claire EJ said...

Great haul of stash by the way! Lovely bunch of charts.

Shawn Medrano said...

Mel, that's a great RAK...right down to the shower cap. :) Those are wonderful patterns!!!!! Have fun finding the time to stitch on them. ;)

Karen R said...

Nice haul!!!! The Seanicorn is so cute!!! Great charts, all of them, and the shower cap is too funny; just where do you pick one of those up??? LOL Great job, Kay :)

Paula Hubert said...

Great stash, but the shower cap is my favorite part! :)

Rosanne Derrett said...

How can Kay be a bad minion????? She spoils you for a reason and that has nothing to do with you being the Boss Minion.
I love the showercap which reminds me I have to go get another one this week - I have way too much hair to get wet on a daily basis!

Mariann Mäder said...

Good Minion! No one sends gifts as well thought out as Kay :-)

Laura Landis said...

Lovely package, Mel. The shower cap is just a scream! Have fun!!

Post a Comment