Sunday 20 April 2008

Mel's Sunday Update

Afternoon all,

First of all the sinusitis seems to be settling down - YAYYYY!!!!!  I can talk to people in person and on the phone for more than five minutes without my head exploding !! Of course this means that I've done noooo stitching today.  Oh well!

This week I finished off the present I've been stitching FOREVAH.  Pics will be shown after it comes back from the framers and recipient receives it.

I spent the latter part of the week on BoInk.  I started and finished Part 2 and also did another small section on the border.  I'm so glad that the cricket is back on the TV - I stitch so much more while the cricket is on - it really ramps up my stitching mojo !!!

Close up here.
Progress to date here.

This week will be more on BoInk and hopefully a small birthday present next weekend.  Another subversive cross stitch methinks :)

Also this week I remembered that I hadn't put up a picture of my Round Robin.  This is the dragon stitched by Laura.

Thanks so much Laura !!!!!

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy week ahead.

8 comments:

Melissa Hicks said...

Oh yeah - forget to add .... I answered the phone last night and put my stitching down. Trubs thought she would keep the project warm for me - so apologies for the amount of cat hair in the BoInk photos.

Vamp Pam said...

Do you all do the same projects at the same time?

Vamp Pam said...

And I can't see that word boink without thinking of sex... tsk tsk...

It's a bit dark and muddy down here in the gutter, but my mind has made it a home...

Melissa Hicks said...

That's bonk dear - and shove over, you're blocking my periscope :)

No we don't always work on the same project at the same time - just for special occasions like this one. This is a lovely mystery design put out by one of the designers both Claire I call a friend :).

Its a mystery, in that every three weeks another segment of the chart is revealed. Only three people in the world have the whole chart - for everyone else there is the fun of stitching each part and keeping up with the newest released bit ....

Yes us stitches are a weird lot!

Lynda Brewer said...

Hi Mel. Looking great. Glad your feeling better, Rosanne told me.

Karen R said...

Sounds like not a bad week, considering you haven't been feeling very well!

Denise Hicks said...

This is looking really marvelous Mel, I love how the colours react within each motif. Great stitching.

Paula Hubert said...

I would say that all things considered, you had a good stitching week :). And should we explain to Vamp that there is indeed S E X in stitching? LOL

Post a Comment