Wednesday 16 April 2008

You can't make this up

I was watching this on You Tube when the Jehovah's Witnesses ladies knocked on the back door .....

And yes the sound was up loud enough to carry ....  be warned its too risque for some work and uses words you may not want your children to ask the meaning of ......

And yes I adore Tim Minchin's work.  Such a pity I didn't find out about his gigs here until after they were sold out ......

hmm embedding isn't working today - try here instead:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=e6raVzrbqrM

5 comments:

Claire EJ said...

PMSL..."you never seem to menstruate at all, so you don't complain when I'm late at all"....

He's good!

Mariann Mäder said...

That was fun. How long did the Jehovah's Witnesses ladies stick around? LOL

Karen R said...

Oh, he's funny!! I checked out Rock & Roll Nerd, too, the one from ABC's Sideshow - I will check out more at home :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Rock and Roll Nerd is definitely one of my favourites - as was Sideshow before it was axed ...

Mariann - not long after I shut the door in their faces as soon as I saw the pamphlets!

Lyne-Elizabeth Blodgett said...

He's really funny!

Post a Comment