Tuesday 12 August 2008

Another Meme thing

Bold all of the following TV shows which you’ve ever seen 3 or more episodes of in your lifetime. Bold and Italicize a show if you’re positive you’ve seen every episode of it. If you want, add up to 3 additional shows (keep the list in alphabetical order).

7th Heaven
30 Rock
4400, The
Adam-12
Addams Family, The
Aeon Flux
ALF
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Alias
Allo Allo

Ally McBeal

Amazing Race, The
American Idol/Pop Idol/Canadian Idol/Austraiian Model
America’s Next Top Model/Germany’s Next Top Model
Andy Griffith Show, The
Angel
Animaniacs
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Arrested Development
Ashes to Ashes
A-Team, The
Avengers, The
Baa Baa Black Sheep
Babylon 5
Babylon 5: Crusade
Barnaby Jones
Battlestar Galactica (the old one)
Battlestar Galactica (the new one)
Baywatch
Beavis & Butthead
Beverly Hillbillies, The
Beverly Hills 90210
Bewitched
Bionic Woman
Blackadder
Bonanza
Bonekickers
Bones
Bosom Buddies
Boston Legal
Boy Meets World
Brady Bunch, The
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Bug Juice
Captain Planet
Carnivale
Chappelle’s Show
Charlie’s Angels
Charmed
Cheers
Colbert Report, The
Columbo
Commander in Chief
Cosby Show, The
Coupling
Cowboy Bebop
Crossing Jordan
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Daily Show, The

Dallas
Dancing with the Stars
Danny Phantom
Dark Angel
Dark Skies
Davinci’s Inquest
Dawson’s Creek
Dead Like Me
Dead Zone, The
Deadliest Catch
Deadwood
Degrassi: The Next Generation
Designing Women
Desperate Housewives

Dexter
Dharma & Greg
Dick Van Dyke Show, The
Different Strokes
Dirty Jobs
Doctor Who (new Who)
Doctor Who (original)
Dog the Bounty Hunter
Dragnet
Drew Carey Show, The
Due South
Dynasty
Earth 2
Eerie, Indiana
Empty Nest
Entourage
ER
Everwood
Everybody Loves Raymond
Facts of Life
Family Guy
Family Matters
Family Ties
Fantasy Island
Farscape
Father Knows Best
Fawlty Towers
Felicity
Firefly
Flintstones, The
Frasier
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The
Friends
Full House
Futurama
Get Smart
G.I. Joe (original series)
Gilligan’s Island
Gilmore Girls
Golden Girls, The
Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
Green Acres
Green Wing
Grey’s Anatomy
Growing Pains
Gundam Wing
Gunsmoke
Happy Days
Hart to Hart
Head of the Class
Hell’s Kitchen
Heroes

Hogan Family, The
Hogan’s Heroes
Home Improvement
Homicide: Life on the Street
Honeymooners, The
Hotel Babylon
House
I Dream of Jeannie
I Love Lucy
Ice Road Truckers
Invader Zim
Invasion
JAG
Jackass
Jeffersons, The
Jem and the Holigrams
Jetsons, The
Joey
John Doe
John and Kate Plus Eight
Just the 10 of Us
Kate & Allie
Kath and Kim
Kim Possible
Knot’s Landing
L Word, The
LA Law
Laverne and Shirley
Life on Mars
Little House on the Prairie
Lizzie McGuire
Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
Lost
Lost in Space
Love, American Style
Love Boat, The
M*A*S*H
MacGyver
Mad About You
Major Dad
Malcolm in the Middle
Mama’s Family
M.A.N.T.I.S
Married… With Children

Mary Tyler Moore Show, The
Medium

Meerkat Manor
Melrose Place
Miami Vice
Mighty Boosh, The
Millenium
Mission: Impossible
Monk
Monkees, The
Moonlight
Moonlighting
Mork & Mindy
Munsters, The
Murphy Brown
Mr. Show with Bob and David
My Family
My Life as a Dog
My Name Is Earl
My Secret Identity
My So-Called Life
My Three Sons
My Two Dads
Mythbusters
NCIS

Nanny, The
Night Court
Nip/Tuck
Northern Exposure
Numb3rs
Nurses
O.C., The
Office, The (UK)
Office, The (US

One Tree Hill
Out of This World
Oz
Partridge Family, The
Perry Mason
Picket Fences
Pokémon
Power Rangers
Pretender, The
Prison Break
Profiler
Project Runway
Punky Brewster (live action)
Pushing Daisies
Psych
Quantum Leap
Queer As Folk (US)
Queer as Folk (British)
ReGenesis
Remington Steele
Real World, The
Rescue Me
Road Rules
ROME
Roseanne
Roswell
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Saved by the Bell
Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?
Scrubs
SeaQuest D.S.V.
Secret Diary of a Call Girl
Seinfeld
Sex and the City
Shark
Shield, The
Simon & Simon
Simpsons, The
Six Feet Under
Six Million Dollar Man, The
Slings and Arrows
Smallville
Sopranos, The
So Weird
Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM)
South Park
Space:1999
Space Ghost
Spaced
Spongebob Squarepants
Sports Night
Star Trek
* Star Trek: The Next Generation
* Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
* Star Trek: Voyager
Star Trek: Enterprise
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate SG-1
Starsky & Hutch
Step By Step
Strange Luck
Suite Life of Zack and Cody, The
Superman
Supernatural
Surface
Survivor
SWAT
Tales from the Dark Side
Taxi
Teen Titans
That 70’s Show
That’s So Raven
Third Watch
Three’s Company
Thundercats
Tomorrow People, The
Top Gear
Torchwood
Transformers (original series)
Twilight Zone, The (Classic)
Twin Peaks
Twitch City
UFO
Ugly Betty
Unit, The
Upstairs, Downstairs
Veronica Mars
Walker, Texas Ranger
Waltons, The
Weird Science
West Wing, The
Wings
Whose Line is it Anyway? (US)
Whose Line is it Anyway? (UK)
Will and Grace
Wonder Years, The
X-Files, The


I will point out that for most of my pre-University life we only had two TV channels so you watched what was on - regardless of preference ....  and some of these shows I have *only* seen four or five episodes.   Many of the other Cringe-worthy ones were watched at University ... I think.  I remember we made drinking games out of 90210 and Melrose Place ....

10 comments:

Claire EJ said...

90210 and Melrose really were my thing back in the day. I cried buckets when both of them ended and yet now, if I see a re-run, OMG, they seem like such rubbish ...Just shows how tastes change.

Melissa Hicks said...

Oh dear .... I could admit I was addicted to Murphy Brown and adored Candace Bergan when I was a teenager ....

kay jones said...

Is this the same list? cos I counted five this time.:))

Claire EJ said...

ROFL...Mel may have added a couple on...

kay jones said...

Now you wouldn't be laughing at me would you?:))

I just dont watch TV. Maybe the Olympics or something that catches my attention, but I mainly either play on this thing, stitch, knit or read my library books. (usually a couple a week)

Claire EJ said...

Being alone all day every day, I watch way more tv than is normal. It changes your life being home like this.

Moi, laugh at you? maybe a little :) more so at the question:)

Melissa Hicks said...

Nope - none added.

I think if this list was: "What have you watched in the last five years" it would be a much smaller list! I've certainly become more selective in my viewing habits since living alone.

Paula Hubert said...

I see a lot of things (like Deadwood and Dog The Bounty Hunter) because we all try to play nice with the TV at the 911 Center. And over the course of a season, it's pretty easy in that type of situation to see three episodes.

And then, of course, there's the fact that there are all of those shows that have been released on dvd (we own all of Seinfeld and Sex and the City and some of Family Guy, for example)

Melissa Hicks said...

Hence how I could definitely underline Stargate, Buffy and Angel :) Own them all on DVD :)

Claire EJ said...

I have some Stargate, but not all.
I have all of Buffy and seasons one and five of Angel [the only two I wanted].

Stargate: Continuum....Mel, this tv movie was on last night. It beats the first one hands down for people, plot and humour. Fabulous.

Post a Comment