Monday 11 August 2008

Birthdays

I feel presumptuous and silly about saying this - but honestly anyone who is going to send me a present and has not yet done so, please keep hold of it and send to the new address when I get one.

I finish at the Uni on Friday 29 August and all mail received after that will go into limbo at this stage.  Hopefully I'll have a new address shortly and you can send mail to that .....

If I don't, and I have to go into temporary accommodation I will get my mail redirected to mums.

Please keep your fingers crossed for today and the next couple of days that I get the house I really want .....

14 comments:

Claire EJ said...

Hell, they've been crossed for days. Why d'you think I haven't stitched at all? LOL.
B'day gifty saved until you have somewhere to play with it :)

kay jones said...

Fingers, toes and legs crossed for you:)) Saving gift suits me fine as it wasn't complete anyway and it now gives me a chance.

Rosanne Derrett said...

Good thinking Mel, I was going to ask you about this very matter tomorrow!

Rachel Cox said...

Shucks I feel like a smuck! I have everything crossed - no present!

Natalie Mikesell said...

Keeping things crossed and already planned on waiting so it could be a late birthday/housewarming gift ;)

Mariann Mäder said...

Okay, I think I'll hold on to it until you have a new valid address!

Frishawn Rasheed said...

I hope that your move takes place soon. I know how that can be because I have been in address limbo since feb.
I will hold on to the gifts.

Melissa Hicks said...

Yikes! How many of you are sending gifts .... good grief !!!!! My new house is going to be inundated !!!!

Mariann Mäder said...

Well, that's good then - birthday as well as housewarming :-)

Melissa Hicks said...

Definitely - NO-ONE is allowed to send separate Birthday *and* housewarming gifts !!!! Maximum one gift per person ......

{Gordon Bennett!! Now I'm panicking over the mail}

Rosanne Derrett said...

Why? Let us spoil you if we want to.

Just accept it and stop panicking!

Melissa Hicks said...

Based on parental comments throughout the years I suspect I am already thoroughly spoiled rotten!

Thank you to everyone - and thank you for putting up with my teacup storms and drama queen moments!

Jim Westlake said...

Happy Birthday Aus Goth!

Melissa Hicks said...

THANKS JIM !!!!!!!!

Post a Comment