Monday 20 October 2008

Bad Hilary !!!!

Hilary RAKed me !!!  She said she was just going to send a couple of skeins of floss as a housewarming present.

She sent me FIFTY skeins of floss and a HUGE piece of Silkweavers opalescent fabric !!!!

12 Weeks
10 Gentle Arts
7 Dragon Floss
6 Dinky Dyes
3 Belle Soie
2 Crescent Colours
2 Kays Kullors
2 Carrie'sCreations
1 Six Strand Sweets
1 Sugared Almonds
1 Kates Kloths
1 Olde Willow Stitchery
1 Silk 'n Colors
1 Waterlillies

This is too much generosity!  'm going to kit up whatever charts I can and then I'm going to RAK out the rest of these threads!  I definitely want to share the love for these threads! 

Is that OK Hilary?

12 comments:

c l said...

wow, what a great friend!!! She was really very nice with her RAK!!!

Hilary Syddall said...

That's fine Mel - I wanted to give you plenty of choice and also I wasn't sure WHAT type of over dyed floss you liked so I sent everything I wasn't using/hadn't kitted! Oh and the fabric was to give you a little more choice as well :-)

Karen R said...

Wow, Hilary - what a gorgeous package that must have been to open!!

Shawn Medrano said...

Great package Hilary! Have fun with all of those beautiful flosses Mel!!!! :)

Nancy Murdock said...

Great assortment!! Hilary must have quite the stash to send *just* the ones she wasn't using.....

Hilary Syddall said...

I want to know why Mel thinks I am a bad Dragon, I personally thought I was being quite nice *waaaaah*!!

Hilary Syddall said...

Actually the reason is I am kitting up most of my things with DMC as I have MASSES of the stuff and I am trying to be a good Dragon and not buy anything at the moment (and hoo boy is it hard when I see some of the charts/flosses/fabrics people have on their sites!)

Claire EJ said...

That is a mag haul of floss!
Nice gifty.

kay jones said...

Great present. You will be spoilt for choice.

My pressie is in the post but pales into insignificance with this hoard:((

Melissa Hicks said...

To be perfectly honest I feel a felt a little overwhelmed and a little guilty at receiving such largesse!

Especially considering I don't have the finances to do the same at the moment! All of my gifts to others are pitiful in comparison .....

So if Hilary doesn't mind, I'm going to keep aside all of these threads that I don't have an immediate use for, and I'm going to use them in Christmas cards and RAKs for other people .....

Spread the joy and the love rather than hoarding it in my stash where it may never see the light of day again .....

Tina Starke said...

What a terrific RAK!

Lori M. said...

Wow, what a fantastic RAK! Hilary really outdid herself!!!!!

Post a Comment