Wednesday 22 October 2008

Going offline

I'll be offline shortly for four days.  Going interstate with a conference for the rest of the week and then spending the weekend with Alison.

All packed for the morning when I will leave fresh litter and lots of food and water for Trubs.  One of the women at work has offered to look in on Trubs a couple of times, but seeing as I've only known her a couple of weeks I thought it best to leave out enough supplies for Trubs just in case.

I've also washed, ironed, tidied etc so when I get home that Sunday night I only need to collapse in bed. I'll be home on Sunday too late for the 'puter so I'll be online again Monday after work.

Enjoy yourselves for the next few days and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

6 comments:

Claire EJ said...

In other words we can do anything we want to :) Cool!

Safe flights to you love!
Enjoy the conference and have a fab weekend:)

Karen R said...

Have a great weekend with Alison, and hope the conference is interesting!!

Jodie Hill said...

Hope you have a great time!!

Paula Hubert said...

Have a great time! I hope the conference is interesting!

Jim Westlake said...

Plenty of scope there then. lol

Melissa Hicks said...

Pretty much everything except getting pregnant or having a religious conversion :) Or watching a football game ....

Have fun all .....

Post a Comment