Friday 9 May 2008

3 New Items on My Amazon Wish-list

(This blog entry was automatically generated by Multiply's Wish-list Cross-posting feature.)

Below are items recently added to my Amazon wish-list. If you are familiar with anything below and have any comments or alternate suggestions, please leave a reply.

Click here to see my full and current wish-list.


Illustrated Guide to Home Chemistry Experiments: All Lab, No Lecture (Illustrated Guide)
Manufacturer: Make Books
Price: $18.77

Learn More

Steampunk
Manufacturer: Tachyon Publications
Price: $9.14

Learn More

House of Many Ways
Manufacturer: Greenwillow Books
Price: N/A

Learn More

2 comments:

Rachel Cox said...

That is cool! Must get me one for Christmas - (calling to the side -MUM have you see this......................)

Vamp Pam said...

I don't have an Amazon wish list... why wasn't I told about this sooner?

Post a Comment