Sunday 25 May 2008

Mel's Sunday Update

Afternoon all,

Well it was a very busy, very stressful week this week with a fabulous ending.

My focus piece at the moment is BoInk but there are times when I'm so tired and stressed that I simply cannot handle dark blue floss on a 32ct black background.

So I've started a new project here.

This is my BoInk Relaxation Project - or Anti BoInk if you will ...

I'll send out a small prize to the first person who correctly identifies what this design is :)

Two prizes, one for my multiply blog people, and one for the BAXPS main group.

Happy Guessing.

5 comments:

Vamp Pam said...

I'm crap at guessing games...

Congrats again on your wonderful news though. I wish you all the very best.

Paula Hubert said...

I'll have to ponder on this for a bit - not sure at all what it might be!

Julie Nemitz said...

I'm sure I have no idea. Will have to do some browsing Mel. Do we get a hint?

Melissa Hicks said...

Hint: There are other designs by this designer in my Lust List :)

Paula Hubert said...

Evil Gothy! LOL I even peeped at your Lust List and nothing jumped out at me.. but I'll do some more thinking later...

Post a Comment