Saturday 10 May 2008

Trades?




I've been going through my stash and cleaning up and I came across some charts that I've already stitched, some I have duplicates of and some that well my tastes have changed and I will never stitch.

I'd prefer to trade these for items in my lust lists (pref. fabric and floss at the moment) or Denise's Lust List.

Fabric: http://gothtigger.multiply.com/photos/album/45/Lust_List_-_Fabrics
Floss: http://gothtigger.multiply.com/photos/album/78/Lust_List_-_Threads
Charts: http://gothtigger.multiply.com/photos/album/35/Lust_List_-_Charts
Denise's List: http://denndragon.multiply.com/photos/album/38/Lust_List

I'll be adding more charts here as time goes on and I do more sorting ....

If you desperately want one of these and don't have anything to trade - let me know and I'll see about a RAK :)

12 comments:

Melia Suez said...

For some reason I can't see any of the pics.
: (

Melissa Hicks said...

I've got the same thing with Kay's site right now - I assume Multiply is just playing up and it will come good at some point ....

kay jones said...

This one would go nicely with the one I bought earlier on. Put my name on it PLEASE......

Kimberly Fawn said...

How does one find the lust list?

*huggles*
Kimberly :)

Melissa Hicks said...

Links are in the description at the top of the album :)

Frishawn Rasheed said...

What would you want for this???????

Melissa Hicks said...

Hey sweetie, pick something out of one of my Lust Lists in the header above and tell me what you are sending.

happy with anything in those lists :)

I will need your address though to send this off to you.

Laura Landis said...

Mel, I really like the 2 Mirabilia Queens. Let me see what's in my stash that I have to trade. I know I have one of the Who Knew? charts and Celtic Pumpkin as well. I also have the Hearts on Heather chart since I've stitched the piece myself and the leftover floss is there as well. The heart in the center would be missing.

Melissa Hicks said...

How about that for the two queens? A Who Knew chart (one of the ones on my Lust List) and your Celtic Pumpkin?

let me know and I will post the Queens out Monday for you .....

Laura Landis said...

I'm thinking the Who Knew? chart I have is Autumn Fairy. It's definitely one of the charts on your list. Let me dig through the stash and find it and I'll let you know when I post the two charts out to you!

Melissa Hicks said...

Laura - just doing a check - did you actually receive the two Queens? I believe I posted them just before the last house move in August last year?

Laura Landis said...

I didn't! They must've fallen victim to the Postal Service. I have found the Who Knew? chart but still haven't come across Celtic Pumpkin. I still need to get them out to you.

Post a Comment